Premed 101 Forums

Awesome deals on MCAT material!

Guest med2006

Guest med2006

Writing the MCAT this year or in a year or two?

I have just the materials you need to succeed.

For those of you writing this year, if any of you are interested in doing more practice tests, I have the deal for you. I am selling the complete set of 8 AAMC tests for $100 or a set of the first 6 tests for $60. These are actual MCATS from previous years and come with detailed solutions. The tests go for about $30 US per test online at aamc.org.

These tests will be an awesome resource, no matter when you write the test.

For those of you writing the tests in the coming year or two. I have books from Princeton review used in their courses. These are in mint condition (almost brand new). You can get all the materials they use and not pay the 1200 dollars for the course. Contact me for more details

--All materials come without any markings on them

--I live in the mississauga / Toronto area

--Contact me at adeelrulz@hotmail.com

Guest squeegy80
I have the deal for you. I am selling the complete set of 8 AAMC tests for $100 or a set of the first 6 tests for $60. These are actual MCATS from previous years and come with detailed solutions. The tests go for about $30 US per test online at aamc.org.

I see we've gone from sharing these tests illegally last year to selling them illegally this year :P

Seems like we have a true businessperson in our ranks

• 2 months later...
Guest everyoneloveschem

To be fair, what if they legitimately bought them and are just selling them now that they're done with them? The poster does have 41 posts (its not like this is their first posting).

• 2 years later...

Archived