Premed 101 Forums

Cpr And First Aid For Western

Just to let you know, Western offers classes for their students in the fall. You don't have to go out of your way to do it in the summer.

Otherwise, I am pretty sure Standard First Aid and CPR-C will suffice. If you live in London currently, SERT offers it at Western through Red Cross. But personally, I am just going to wait till the fall, I think.

Is there a requirement as to where (a specific institution) we have to complete this certification?

Also what exactly is CPR "HCP"? I am only familiar with "CPR C" and "CPR A"

Thanks!

'HCP' is Health Care Provider (not sure how different the course actually is though, or whether they'll accept C or A instead). 

Thanks!

I am aware that the school offers the course, but I just don't feel like spending several hours in a CPR course while also having to deal with classes/studying. But I might just end up doing it at Western haha

Just to let you know, Western offers classes for their students in the fall. You don't have to go out of your way to do it in the summer.

Otherwise, I am pretty sure Standard First Aid and CPR-C will suffice. If you live in London currently, SERT offers it at Western through Red Cross. But personally, I am just going to wait till the fall, I think.

Archived