Premed 101 Forums

Preparing For The Canadian Dat On November 5Th. Anyone Looking To Study Together?

There are a few posts about this on the forums, but figured I'd toss this in here anyway. Watch out for the rock keyhole questions on the PAT. They're much more complicated looking 3D objects which resemble rocks or boulders and you need to figure out the proper keyhole image for them. They're very convoluted structures, unlike all of the other keyhole. They showed up in the last 4ish questions on DAT last November. Its actually hard to even google much information about them. I tried so that I could reference it here, but didn't have much like. They almost look as though they are made entirely of metal wires. They look like they were made in a 3D sculpting program too...

Also, Bio and Chem were significantly easier than I thought they would be, whereas PAT was quite hard (and it has always been my strongest subject when studying for the DAT). Im sure it probably changes from year to year, but Im just telling you what I noticed last year, which was my only time writing and i've since been accepted.

Good luck studying!

There are a few posts about this on the forums, but figured I'd toss this in here anyway. Watch out for the rock keyhole questions on the PAT. They're much more complicated looking 3D objects which resemble rocks or boulders and you need to figure out the proper keyhole image for them. They're very convoluted structures, unlike all of the other keyhole. They showed up in the last 4ish questions on DAT last November. Its actually hard to even google much information about them. I tried so that I could reference it here, but didn't have much like. They almost look as though they are made entirely of metal wires. They look like they were made in a 3D sculpting program too...

Also, Bio and Chem were significantly easier than I thought they would be, whereas PAT was quite hard (and it has always been my strongest subject when studying for the DAT). Im sure it probably changes from year to year, but Im just telling you what I noticed last year, which was my only time writing and i've since been accepted.

Good luck studying!

Here is some examples of the rock keyholes he's talking about

http://www.datgenius.com/rock-keyholes/

They were also there on the past Feb DAT, and they were really tough. The good news is that everyone finds them extremely hard

Archived