Premed 101 Forums

Wanted: Room in Vancouver west side

Guest leviathan

Guest leviathan

Looking for a cheap room in any kind of accomodation near to UBC, starting September. I'm a clean, quiet, hard working pre-med student during the week, but love to have fun and have no trouble with excessive noise/partying on weekends. :D Price range: $350-450 + equal share of utilities.

If you have something/know of something that will be available, please reply to this thread or PM me.

Thanks. :)

Guest kellyl20

Perhaps I can help. Pls provide some info eg how old and what you are studying. But it sounds like you would be having wild parties on weekends, so not sure if this would work. Know of place very centrally located and would be $500/month utitlities included.

Guest Tara191

Hi Kelly,

I saw your thread regarding regarding housing. Are you yourself looking for a roomie? I will be entering 1st year med at UBC this fall and am looking for a quite and clean roomie (fyi, I'm not a party kind of gal and I'm 24yrs old) I'm pretty much looking for anything in the Vancouver West area.

Thanks,

~T

Guest leviathan

Perhaps I can help. Pls provide some info eg how old and what you are studying. But it sounds like you would be having wild parties on weekends, so not sure if this would work. Know of place very centrally located and would be $500/month utitlities included.

I am 19, going into my second year @ UBC and intend on majoring in honours physiology (subject to acceptance to this exclusive program). I do not plan on having parties, my first post was intended to express that I would like quiet time during the week, but if my roommate is loud on weekends I don't mind. If they are not loud, all the better for me as it provides me with more quiet hours to study if needed.

Guest kellyl20

Hello Leviathan and Tara:

Sorry, the west side room is already taken. There is still something left, but on the east side for $375 furnished with heat and electricity included.

Archived