Premed 101 Forums

Athabasca Bio 235

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to make a thread to see if any others are taking BIO 235 (Anatomy and Physiology) through Athabasca this semester or if anyone has taken the course in the past would like to share their experiences, or give any advice?

Cheers

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to make a thread to see if any others are taking BIO 235 (Anatomy and Physiology) through Athabasca this semester or if anyone has taken the course in the past would like to share their experiences, or give any advice?

Cheers

Hi PT21,

I am also taking this course (unfortunately)! It's proving to be more time-consuming than I expected. I'd also love to hear other people's experiences, with writing the midterms and assignments!

I took the course few years ago, and it was manageable. I don't remember the exact details about the assignments & tests, though.

All I remember was that I managed to finish the entire course in 2 months. I was very passionate about the subject and I even TAed the equivalent class at U of C few years later. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me :)

Thanks for your responses guys!

I have found so far that it is extremely time consuming and there is so much content that you have to know thoroughly, which makes it difficult to know exactly how to study for the exams. Normally for most of my classes during my undergrad, I made flashcards and studied them and that got me really good grades. For this course it seems like that might not be the best approach. 

Does anyone have any advice or have found some ways that work best to tackle this material?

Archived