Premed 101 Forums

Ucan Application Status: [Blank]

It used to say "application under review" or something to that effect. Now it says application submitted. I think that's what people are referring to.

Okay, phew. I guess I had forgotten what was written there when I initially submitted the application. I'm wondering if someone's going to contact me since I applied IP but live outside of Alberta. I lived in Edmonton for 2 years.

• 4 weeks later...

Last year, around this time my UCAN status said something along the lines that the application was being read by file reviewers. Few days before christmas, my UCAN status was updated to awaiting interview decission because reviewers finished reviewing my application.

This year, I am not sure if they will be updating the UCAN status as frequently as they did last year.

• 1 month later...

Have you tried contacting the admissions office directly/sending them an email?

Sent them a message today. Hopefully they get back to me soon. I just want to make sure that my file underwent the full review since I met all of the cutoffs and submitted a complete application.

Great. So basically something went horrifically wrong with my application. Bonus question: What does it say for "Graduate Form Status"? Thanks all!

Mine is also still blank (submitted 9/30). I'm OOP and exceeded all cutoffs so I don't think you should have anything to worry about. My graduate form status says not received, but I'm not completing a masters.

Mine is also still blank (submitted 9/30). I'm OOP and exceeded all cutoffs so I don't think you should have anything to worry about. My graduate form status says not received, but I'm not completing a masters.

This is the one time I'd be relieved if my status was blank. Mine says "Application submitted on 10/01/2016". Same thing it said when I submitted it. It's never changed or gone blank.

Archived