Premed 101 Forums

Invites?

Guest dddd

• 2 weeks later...

anyone???

I still have yet to recieve any information.....has everyone got a letter? Should i be contacting the med office b/c of i have recieved no information as of yet?

Guest coastal79

I'm waiting too. I'm out of province, but I still though that my GPA and MCAT score would get me to the interview stage based on stats from previous years. If anyone has heard anything, or, if anyone contacts the admissions office, please post!

Cheers, and good luck to all

Guest coastal79

I called the admissions office this morning and they told me that a letter was sent to me in December. Apparently, it got lost in the mail, so they told me the verdict and said they would courier out another copy. If you haven't heard yet, just call, they were very helpful.

Cheers

did they happen to tell you the stats for recieving an invite? I believe that my grades would be high enough, but im not quite sure about the mcat....any ideas what hte cutoffs were?

Guest CareBear15

Since some people have been worrying... I just wanted to let you know that I am OOP and I received my interview invitation Dec 29. (No info on what the cut-offs were.)

The interview dates are Feb 28, Feb 29, Mar 13, Mar 14, Mar 27, Mar 28, Apr 3 and Apr 4. The orientation session is on Feb 17.

Good luck!

Does anyone know if the MCAT cutoffs are very strict? That is, if one has a competitive GPA, and an operative MCAT score that is only slightly below the cutoff (i.e. 10.25), will an interview still possibly be granted? Or, do you HAVE to get a 10.5 MCAT score to be eligible?

Thanks

Archived