Premed 101 Forums

Need Advice For Next Cycle

Congrats to those accepted, good luck to those waitlisted, and keep pushing for those rejected!

Nothing from Queens PT so I'm guessing I'm rejected, rejected from Mac and UofT, still waiting on McGill for PT. I think it would be a good idea to apply more broadly next cycle and was looking for some input on things I can work on to improve. sGPA next cycle will be 3.89 and I'm hoping to build on my experience with my Kinesiology degree. Should I attempt an English course to apply to Western, Manitoba, and Alberta? or Physics for Dalhousie?

Thanks in Advance!

Thank you for the response. I'm an Ontario resident, so I'm thinking if I don't get off the waitlist for Queens (#15) or get an offer from McGill, I will take that route of taking an English. Thanks again for your input and goodluck with PT school!

Thank you for the response. I'm an Ontario resident, so I'm thinking if I don't get off the waitlist for Queens (#15) or get an offer from McGill, I will take that route of taking an English. Thanks again for your input and goodluck with PT school!

I think #15 on the wait list is great! I feel like you'll get in! On the off chance you don't then yes taking English would be worth your while!

I think #15 on the wait list is great! I feel like you'll get in! On the off chance you don't then yes taking English would be worth your while!

Thank you for your kind words! :) I'll definitely take an English course if not admitted, goodluck with everything!!

Archived