Premed 101 Forums

What is going on now with waitlistees

Guest Goldendoc

Guest Bone Head

Hi Angela,

It's Adeline. I still have pics from the Fourth Year formal! My graduation pictures didn't turn out either....I was suppose to grab them off you and give you a couple of pics but I am very bad at correspondence.

I am trying to finish up my MSc in LMP. Working at MSH in bone research. Really great lab and supervisor. Just a couple more months I think. Trying to make it for November convocation....then trying to land a job in a company that does tissue (soft and hard) engineering, which I am very interested in.

I am very happy you got it! Maybe you can give me a few pointers next year. I had an interview but no acceptance. I guess I could just sell my life to research now.

Send me an email. I am still using my utoronto address. I had a few email addresses for you but somehow I seemed to manage to lose them all.....I guess I am very untidy.....should check out my bench and work area, just papers everywhere. The good news is that I am about 3/4 done writing up my thesis! I guess back to stats for now......

Cheers.

Guest dubliner

well guys, don't think I can pass this up...I'm going for it.

see y'all there in August, if my current employer doesn't hunt me down and execute me before then.

cheers

dc

Guest Angela

To Adeline: Wow, I can't believe it's you! Yes, i still have those graduation pictures. I'm also trying to finish everything for the November convacation. I've completed several drafts of my thesis, and am passing it onto my advisor for one last check. i was wondering what happened to you. The last time we met, you told me that you were staying at the Graduate House. My email address is angela_wang@camh.net. I will be using a different one later as this is the one I'm using from the lab.

If medicine is where you interests lie, please don't give up just yet! Persistence does pay off. I have first-hand experience. Let's keep in touch (don't lose my contact info again ;P), and I will gladly pass on any useful information!

To dubline: Glad to hear that you've decided to join us! Looking forward to meeting you in August!

Archived