Premed 101 Forums

McGill PT Casper + Video Statement

Hello all,

So McGill PT/OT Applications have opened... When I went to Uapply, I noticed there were options for "Did you submit Video Statement for 2018 QY PT" and "Have you registered for Casper?" 

I went on the admission guide but it has not been updated yet for 2018.. anyone know anything about this?

Cheers,

51 minutes ago, spa said:

Hello all,

So McGill PT/OT Applications have opened... When I went to Uapply, I noticed there were options for "Did you submit Video Statement for 2018 QY PT" and "Have you registered for Casper?" 

I went on the admission guide but it has not been updated yet for 2018.. anyone know anything about this?

Cheers,

Give them a call.

• 2 months later...
On 9/15/2017 at 2:23 PM, spa said:

Hello all,

Cheers,

Did you ever find out how to proceed with submitting a video?

I'm having the same issue, and Admissions doesn't know how to explain to me how to progress!

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am trying to submit my application and video as well and noticed that they require you to write your McGill ID on a couple documents and on the video submission page. I have never applied to McGill before and I cannot see any place where my McGill ID might be. They did not email it and it is not under Personal Identification in my UApply account. Do I have to pay for the application first to be sent an ID? I have not submitted or paid yet. Does anyone know how this works? Thanks in advance. 

Archived