Premed 101 Forums

letters out today or Monday?

Guest GI Jenie

Guest GI Jenie

I know this has been covered in old threads...but...I'm just wondering if anyone knows FOR SURE if they are going to be sending the invite and reject letters today, or Monday. Would anyone have the nerve to call and ask? I would but I'm OOP and I'm at work so I can't make any long-distance calls here.

Thanks guys - much appreciated!

BC-Baby

Hey GI jenie,

Someone called just two days ago and found out that the letters won't be out until at least the middle of the week, next week. Maybe not even until next Friday. |I

But the day will come soon enough. Hope you can tough it out. :\

Good luck though,

Tirisa

Ah... mumfirst... you beat me to it. I guess that's why you're called "mumfirst". :)

T

"Behold I send thee out as sheep amidst the wolves!"

:)

Good luck to all those fellow applicants who are anxiously awaiting Mac envelopes... (it's nice knowing I'm not alone!)

Cedrin

Guest jmh2005

Well, I was in the office today, chatting with the ladies...I was witnessing them putting the "rejection" letters in envelopes, they were quite busy, and from the look of the pile, they still had several hundred to do...it looked like they were at least a day or two away from sending those but.... I don't know whether they send them in batches or all at once and if they sent the bigger "interview" envelopes...I did not see those near their desks at all...

The wait this year is longer...hang in there, it will come...sorry I didn't have better news. Take care.

Archived