Premed 101 Forums

Location of Received Letters

Guest WTBMED3

Guest WTBMED3

Could those who received a letter today (good or bad) please write your location so that those still waiting will have an idea when to expect this crazy letter...this wait is a killer :P

Hi,

I've only noticed one interview offer so far - IRNBRUD of Hamilton. Has anyone else received positive news yet?

For those of you who have been receiving thin envelops from Mac, good luck with your other applications.

PD

Guest macdaddyeh

I know it is a silly and obsure question, but do any of you live in apartment buildings?

I ask because, my little mail slot is obscenely small and they never put anything large in there--they just don't. Sometimes I get flyers or the odd magazine but that barely fits. Any apartment dwellers have problems with this?

Signed,

Obsessing in the west end

Guest MedsWannabe

YOu guys think you're obsessing-- a friend of mine actually called a postal service to find out if it's true that larger (acceptance) envelopes travel slower than thinvelopes (FYI: it's not true)... and I offered to sort mail in my residence, to get my mac envelope faster, and took a day out of doing research, to wait for the letter (which never arrived). I think we are collectively going nuts!!!

my mailbox slot is tiny as well.... I understand your problem!

Guest sporter1992

Hi there,

I live in Mississauga and received my interview letter today (at 1pm). For some reason (probably the weather), the mail arrived 3 hours late...it usually comes at 10am (I know this because like many of the people here, I too have been stalking my mailbox). I also want to note that I am a repeat applicant, so if the outcome isn't as expected in the coming days, I know your pain.

Best of luck to all those folks waiting for their letter.

Guest Head Dawg

Hey all.

When getting the mail today, I was disappointed to see a little white envelope. . . .from Queen's. Happily, there was also the big brown one from Mac! Yea.

I live in Waterloo and the news came earlier today around 2 pm.

Good luck to everyone else. . . maybe see you in Hamilton on March 29th.

:D

Hey all,

London, Ontario. SW Ontario has received their rejection letters (at least I have). Good luck to all those with interviews. Back to the drawing board for next year.

Archived