Premed 101 Forums

Chat Room?

Guest VwDubber

Guest VwDubber

Is there already a chat room on this forum b/c I can't seem to find it? If not, then what does everyone think about adding one?

VDub- ;)

gti.jpg

Guest MayFlower1

Hey Vw,

There is a chat room available on the student doctor network (see interviews thread...look for subject "interviewfeedback.com back on-line"

Peter

Guest VwDubber

Thanks Peter,

I was hoping to find a Canadian Medical school chat as the one on SDN is mostly US (not many Canadians chatting on there) .

VDub-

Guest MayFlower1

VwDubber (and anybody else who's interested)

I have scheduled the first in a series of UofO chats tomorrow using the chat site you set up...thanks so much for taking the initiative to do this.

Visit the Ottawa forum to get the details...but essentially...we will be having two chats tomorrow (April 2)...one at noon...one at 3:00pm (EST). These first chats will be devoted to "getting to know one another" and "discussing what other topics we might want to chat about".

I hope to see you there.

Peter

the chat room is fun!!

it is nice to have a live chat?

hopefully more people will stop by, hope to see more of you there....

cheers,

bug

Guest peachy

The chat room is totally cool! A huuuuuuge time waster, worse than the forums :) , but it was definitely nice to "meet" several of you tonight.

Edited to add: This is my 300th post! Yahoo! :)

Guest VwDubber

Just wanted to say it was nice chatting with you Peachy and Mayflower. Hope we can do it again sometime soon (and hopefully we'll have some more new faces show)

Cheers,

VDub-

gti.jpg

Guest tirisa

I also wanted to say it was nice chatting with Peter, smilingbear, mtws, and Jess yesterday... It was sooo fun, and a great way to procrastinate (as if there aren't enough ways to procrastinate already). It sure is confusing, though, trying to participate in 3 or 4 conversations at once. :\ :\ I guess it hones those "multitasking" skills, eh??

Good luck to everyone who's interviewing this weekend. I'm rooting for you all.

Cheers,

Tirisa

Archived