Premed 101 Forums

Help needed for Shelleyrn!!! Stuck in storm!

Guest Lynlloyd

Guest Lynlloyd

Is anybody travelling from Toronto to Hamilton later today??

Shellyrn (who is interviewing at Mac Saturday) flew in from Winnipeg last night only to be diverted to Ottawa because of the storm. She's getting the train to Toronto but wonders if she can catch a ride with anyone to Hamilton???

If there is any kind soul out there please reply.

Lynlloyd on behalf of Shelleyrn.

Guest VwDubber

Omgggggg....

That is awful :( Ordinarily, I would offer to give a ride (even though I am not going into Hamilton today), but I've witnessed quite a few bumper fenders on the way home from our session yesterday so I'm just parking my baby in the iceyyyyyy driveway today! I can't afford to get rear ended by someone or smashed up b/c someone thought their SUV vehicle was GOD in the snow!!!!

However, as an alternative, Shelley might want to look into taking the go train to Hamilton from Toronto (union stn). It may be her best bet given the freaky driving conditions.

I checked out the schedule for her, and if she takes the 16:30, 17:02,17:34,18:35 trains, then she doesn't have to transfer (ie. transfer from a train to a bus).

Hope that helps,

Good Luck!

VDub-

gti.jpg

Guest Lynlloyd

Thanks Vw,

Shelley called and I passed on the information.

Hopefully she'll make it OK.

She mentioned that Mac has been getting a lot of calls and there is a POSSIBILITY that interviews may be rescheduled:eek

I'll call later and post if I hear anything.

Lynlloyd.

Archived