Premed 101 Forums

Rescheduled interviews

Guest doctorfunk

Guest doctorfunk

The location will be the Inst. of Applied Health Sciences.

When will everybody be checking in?

I got the early slot Sat morning. Good luck!

Guest doctorfunk

logosmd,

Do NOT wait for them to call you - call them now.

I called this morning (Tues) and found out that they have been filling in the interview slots quite quickly, and that the only remaining time on Sat is 6 am. I presume there is more space on Sun...

dfunk.

(100 posts - woohoo!)

Guest Namgalsip

I just had my interview re-scheduled. Saturday, 6:45 check in...right away sim. tutorial and 5 min. later my personal interview!!! >: I'll be done by 9:30!

Well, so much for the great spot I was granted last weekend. :\

Anyone interviewing at the same time?

Nams

Guest MACFORME

Hey there

They called me yesterday. My check is 8:15 on Saturday and I finish my personal interview at 11. So not bad at all

Hope to see some of you tonight,

MacForMe

Guest carletongirl

I'm in the 8:15 Saturday slot too. That was the same slot I had for last weekend, so it's good to keep the same timing. Unfortunately, I will now have to take the bus to Hamilton since my plane ticket is not reusable and the prices have gone up a lot in the past week...oh well.

Guest macdreams

hey nams,

unfortunately, they aren't making any more waitlister calls this year :( (see my post entitled "It's all over" :b )

m.d.

Guest grandmellon

Hey Nams,

That really sux for you! My brain hardly works that early in the morning.. My checkin is 1005 with sim at 1045-1215 and person interview at 130 They kept the same time as was originally scheduled. Woohoo.. Hopefully I'll get to see you!

See you all there!!

Jeff :)

Guest misagh

haven't gotten my call yet, and when I called just now they said that the office hours were until 4:30 pm Mon-Fri... I'm wondering, are they extending those hours for these days? If I call later tonight will I reach someone?

I live in Ottawa, and they mentioned in the voice mail that they won't return long distance fone calls! Ahh! This is nuts... I can't believe we got screwed over by snow! :\

good luck everyone...

Guest sporter1992

Hey GM,

I finally get to meet you. They didn't actually tell me what time the tutorial starts. Just "shortly after I check in". Did they give you the exact time?

Guest MACFORME

So looks like we have our interview at the same time - they've keep my check in time and other parts the same from last week as well.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

MacForMe

Guest carletongirl

Hi Macforme,

Make sure you add an extra name tag with your handle (Macforme) on it! That way I will be sure to recognize a fellow forum member.

Guest carletongirl

Hey you,

Make sure you call Mac yourself. They may or may not return your phone call. I know that I played phone tag with them on Monday and Tuesday. So it is best that you call them right away. Good luck!

Guest MACFORME

Sounds like a plan Carletongirl :)

But if that doesn't work out then I already know what I am going to wear!! I cant believe I am discussing what I will wear on this forum -- black suit, white shirt, dark redish tie.

See you on Sat!

MFM

Guest grandmellon

I've been psychoanalyzing my suit... and doing some self-directed learning on the psychology of colours... i have a navy blue suit and dark blue tie with a dark blue shirt... I think it's too dark... should i get a lighter shirt?? hehe :rollin

Guest macdreams

Hey all,

Macdreams has a a suit picked out for next year (hopefully :b ) already! :D It's camel with a pink t-shirt just for the record.

Shoes, clothes... this is more like it. :rollin

macdreams' rep.

Archived