Premed 101 Forums

Lookin' for jbird

Guest shelleyrn

Guest Jbird

Hey you crazy cats! Finally back in BC, it was 10 degrees when I finally landed around 7:00 pm.:P

It was so great meeting you both, really made my day a little bit easier. I thought the wait between October and March was bad but this next 6 weeks is gonna be the end of me. Back to real life come Thursday.

Shelly- You hadn't yet had your interview when I finally dragged my weary self out of the building. How did it go?

Lynlloyd-Were you able to stop the giggles before you got into the interview room?

I was still a little punch drunk during mine and I think they thought I was a little crazy. Oh well, maybe that's what they're looking for. :hat

TTFN, Jen

Guest Lynlloyd

Hey Jbird,

Glad you're back safe and sound!!

Yes, I did manage to pull myself together but I was definitely punchy. I'm sure they thought I was a little (a lot) crazy too.

Oh well, now the wait :\

Guest shelleyrn

Inteview was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you made it home....it will be 21 degrees here tomorrow....

Hope to keep in touch over the next 6 weeks...friggin' hell it will be a wait, BUT...it's out of our hands, our work is done....Thank god!!.......e-me whenever.....Shelley

Guest grandmellon

They spike the punch?! :o .... I hope I can hold my alcohol... otherwise they may learn more about me than they really wanted. :eek

Guest Lynlloyd

Hey Jbird,

Can't find your e-mail address that you gave me last Saturday. Not surprised as my state of mind was aaarrrggghhh alternating with woooohoooo for the most part.

Drop me a line when you get a chance:

karendeeth@cogeco.ca

Archived