Premed 101 Forums

Practice with VwDubber :)

Guest MACFORME

Guest MACFORME

Hi Guys!

VW, Can you do a practice session with us this coming Thursday? There is a lot of interest :) .

If so, can we have it at 8:30 pm at Gerstein ? macdreams and I have a class that goes till 8:30 and we can both rush over right after class.

If that tiem is no good for you, let us know whats better.

Thanks VW - ure the best. BTW wanna race ? :b

MFM

Guest macdreams

Hey Mac-for-me,

This is not macdreams, but rather her rep. (she SAID she wouldn't post anything else this week on account of the addiction...)

She'd like to tell you that she's "so in" for Thursday and can't wait to "meet up with ya'll" @ 8:30.

Thank you for your time.

mac's rep :P

P.S. she'd like to join your race... on foot :P

Guest MACFORME

Hell you two :)

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful morning!

I would like you, mac's rep, to tell macdreams on my behalf that I really enjoyed working with her last night and look forward to seeing her again Thurdsay (tomorrow) at Gerstein.

VW, can you confirm if this is still on!?

See you all, and your representitives (if u want) on Thursday :)

Ciao

MFM

Guest VwDubber

Allo Silly Bois and Gyrls,

See you all on Thursday at around 8:30 pm. :D

MFM: What kinda ride do you have? :P

VDub-

test.jpg

The wheels on my car go round and round .......:) :) :) :)

Guest VwDubber

MacForMe,

Sweet. How are you enjoying your car? Did you know the maxima is getting a facelift for 2004? Kinda looks like a longer 350z if you ask me.

I'm game :) . I've never tried taking on a new ricemobile maxima yet, but it would be interesting to see the results ;) I've taken on the LexusIS300 and Acura Type-s' (RSX and CL) and as long as they're stock .. I can take them baby. Does your car have any mods? Is it stick (I hope so for your sake b/c if it's not ... you dont' stand a CHANCE) hahahahaha ;) ?

I have a friend with a 337 mod up ... that can take on a 911 carrera. It's pretty wild what you can do with a 1.8T :lol :lol :lol

VDub-

Guest MACFORME

Hey VwDubber,

I love my car :) I am thoroughly enjoying the expereince. I actaully took the 2004 Max for a drive, its too big if you ask me, and its lost the sporty touch. I dunno thats just me :) . I love the 350Z though. But for now I am sticking with it.

Lets see what I've taken on.. I too took on a Lexus IS300 once, it was close :) . Acura RSX is not a problem. I took a Type S 3.2 on once -- that wasn't a problem to take out, although I think the driver was quite inexperienced. I have no mods, and its AUTO :) . Dont worry, I drive it like a stick though hahaha..

What mods do you have on ure 1.8T? Looks like a sweet ride. Let me know when you wanna line it up :)

MFM

Guest VwDubber

Hiya Mac4Me,

I have no mods, and its AUTO . Dont worry, I drive it like a stick though hahaha..

:hat You'll have to give me a live demo one of these days :)

What mods do you have on ure 1.8T? Looks like a sweet ride. Let me know when you wanna line it up

Nothing fancy, but ultimately I would like to get a stage 3 APR exhaust mod which would boost my HP to 300+. Right now I have an APR chip + little things like clear bumper lights. (Who would have thought ... car talk on a med school forum ;) ) Also, I had originally upgraded my high beam halogen headlights to high intensity discharge (so I had Bi-Xenon) to blast those annoying drivers that block the fast lane :P , but ..... my mom said that was not very nice and ordered that I remove them (so i have an extra H7 HID kit for sale):P hehehehe

Let's hope that old man winter goes away .....

Anyhow, see ya'll 2morrow.

2.jpg

Guest MACFORME

Hey VW

I forgot!! I too have clear corner lights..

I want to put on some white light bulbs for my headlights as well as my foglights. The HID kit you have, will they fit on my max? And its the kit, not the bulbs that you have right? I dont know too much about these lights but I want to learn!!!!

MFM

Guest macdreams

Hey guys,

Macdreams' rep again. She says, and I quote:

"I had fun on Tues., too (and think we housed that sim. thing!!) See you guys tomorrow." :P

m.d.r.

p.s. all this car talk is WAY over dream's head. anyone wanna talk shoes? :rollin

Guest MACFORME

Hi m.d.r.

I think shoes are fun. They look good when they are nice and shiny. Otherwise, they look dirty. Shucks, I dont know what else to say. :)

There, I tried to have a shoes conversation but it ended right there!

MFM

Guest macdreams

Girl, to be with you is my fav'rite thing

uh huh

And I can't wait til I see you again

yeah, yeah

I want to put on my my my my my

boogie shoes

just to boogie with you, yeah

boogie shoes just to boogie with you,uh huh

I want to it it 'til the sun comes up

uh huh, and I want to do it 'til

I can't get enough, yeah, yeah

boogie shoes

just to boogie with you, yeah

boogie shoes just to boogie with you

uh huh, yeah yeah

boogie shoes

just to boogie, with you, yeah

boogie shoes just to boogie with you, yeah

Yeah, that's all I got re: shoes :b . (And I had to look that up.)

the artist formerly known as m.d.r. ;)

Guest macdreams

P.S. I think for tomorrow night (@ 8:30) we've got...

the GrEaT and POWERFUL vw

me

mac-for-me

soho

mina1w3

toothyhuh (?)

nams (?)

simba (?)

wtbmed3 (?)

is this correct?? any other takers? it'll be funnnnnn :)

Guest macdreams

tee hee hee... :D don't be confused.

apparently the song is:

Boogie Shoes

KC & The Sunshine Band

H.W. Casey And R. Finch

*copyright 1975 , 1976 sherlyn publishing co.

(i did a lyrics search for shoes and it turned up that CrAzY song. sorry to startle you! :P )

m.d.r.

Guest grandmellon

Shoes?! Silly... hehe

shoes are for walking... we're talking tires here with some macho power :P jk

I have no mods on my chrysler, nor would I consider spending ridiculous amounts of money modifying a car that works perfectly fine! :rollin

Guest grandmellon

(i got d/c again)... but i do appreciate some mods that people do... except when they look outrageously ridiculous, or involve putting a homemade tail fin on the back that is 3 feet off the car :rollin

Guest grandmellon

.. ok... I think i've figured it out.. everytime i put an emotion... the computer automatically submits my msg.. how weird!! I have aliens in my computer 0]

Guest MACFORME

Hey grandmellon!!

Mods are what make a car YOUR car :) ..! I too hate those Fast and Furious fins :)

How do we get from shoes -- to cars --- to balls? :P

MFM

Guest macdreams

cars, shoes, balls (?)... it's all good :)

back to the original topic, though... m.d. has a a few sim. tut. ?s picked out if you wanna do them tomorrow.

see you then!

m.d.r. :b

Archived