Premed 101 Forums

Practice with VwDubber :)

Guest MACFORME

Guest VwDubber

M4Me,

I want to put on some white light bulbs for my headlights as well as my foglights. The HID kit you have, will they fit on my max? And its the kit, not the bulbs that you have right? I dont know too much about these lights but I want to learn!!!!

These are the real deal. HID Ballasts, wiring harness and HID bulbs included. What size bulbs does your Max take? Also, what year is your Max .... If it's a 02+, then it should come standard with HID headlights. ;)

I'm not talking about those fake BLUE COATED HALOGEN BULBS from PIAA etc... that claim to give you the output and lumens of HID or those cheap hyperwhite bulbs you see being sold on Ebay or the ones you see on those wannabee civics at night (that you can see the fakeness a mile away!!!! ;) ;) ;) ) ... stops ranting. Yes I am a freak when it comes to car headlights, so if you wanna know more, then I'm the person to ask :P.

Nuff' said...

VDub-

Guest VwDubber

Hey M.D's rep ;) ,

p.s. all this car talk is WAY over dream's head. anyone wanna talk shoes?

Let's see... I had to buy a new pair of shoes 2 weeks ago and haven't not gone shoe shopping for a LONG TIME.... I was like ... wow ... shoes are sooo expensive now :( I need to go find a new pal that works at Pegabo, Aldo or one of those places ..hahahahahaha .... j/k. ;)

VDub-

Guest VwDubber
I too hate those Fast and Furious fins

I wouldn't say they are Fast......... Makes me Furious looking at them though .. hahaha :rollin

To each their own .. but my goodness .. I just have one final word.

TACKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest VwDubber
I will have no more talking about my balls, they are a private issue

I didn't know you had such a sensitive side |I

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:p

Guest macdreams

So true. :b

(Perhaps, m.d. would be more interested in this car talk if she actually owned one. Just for the record, she thoroughly enjoys all that VW has to offer (sorry, she doesn't know much about other companies)... especially the new and improved cabrio. Sadly, it would take a few more part-time jobs until she can afford one of those; for now, she talks shoes and uses her feet for transportation :) )

mdr

Guest macdreams

"I will have no more talking about my balls, they are a private issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know you had such a sensitive side

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

Remember, VW, mellonballs (sorry!) has a lot of different personalities going on and hence, i think, a lot of sides :b .

mdr

Guest VwDubber
Remember, VW, mellonballs (sorry!) has a lot of different personalities going on and hence, i think, a lot of sides .

Sawwwwy. You'll have to pardon my insensitivity to Mellonb--lls multiple personas. |I |I |I |I

VDub-:lol

Guest MACFORME

Vw,

So will they fit on my car? If so.. :) ... how much $ are you looking for. I am interested if my bank account can afford it.. hehe

See ya'll tonite. Dont forget to bring your multiple personas... and multiple representatives... it will help improve the quality of the practice sim tutorial :)

M4M

Guest Blackbird15

Sheesh... all this car talk... Don't have one. Won't be able to afford one. Will be riding my @#%$, rusted bike 'till I'm 30... Let's see, I think I'm... SAD :( about that!

Shoes, on the other hand, I can afford. And shoes? are fun!

Blackbird putting in her two cents...

P.S. the website censured my expletive! #%@&!

Guest VwDubber
(Perhaps, m.d. would be more interested in this car talk if she actually owned one. Just for the record, she thoroughly enjoys all that VW has to offer (sorry, she doesn't know much about other companies)... especially the new and improved cabrio. Sadly, it would take a few more part-time jobs until she can afford one of those; for now, she talks shoes and uses her feet for transportation )

I agree. The cabrio is a cute looking chick car, but it's got such small wheels. Cute for looking at but I guess...... :P

You're right! Cars are getting more and more expensive. *Sigh*. I know what you're talking about. I was one of those students in highschool that always wanted a car, but couldn't afford one b/c my parents wouldn't let me get a job. However, like you said I also enjoy using my feet and blades as transporation. ;)

VDub-

Guest grandmellon

Well, I do have a comment on shoes, I bought these spanish fulcino brown leather shoes and every time i wear white socks with them my socks turn brown... is there anyway of sealing the inside of the shoe so the dye doesn't leak into my socks?? hahaha... an actual shoes question... yikes... haha :eek

Guest MACOMERE

Hello Everyone,

I have been so busy at work lately, I have not checked this site in a couple of weeks. A lot has happened!!!

emmm I wish I knew about the mock session...I am sure I would have learnt a lot.

Congratualtions grandmellon! :)

macdreams: you got waitlisted : that is better that an outright rejection like meself! :P

I would be here to provide support for this application cycle - and you are not crazy macdreams.... I too have already started revamping my essay. I used the feedback from the amazing individuals on this site to upgrade my essay.

They were VERY helpful.

The rest of you are playing the waiting game. I do sincerely wish you all the best.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest macdreams

Hey Macomere!

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, a lot does happen in when you've been away for a while, eh? :b

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who got a rejection (straight away, or wait-listed first!) and then promptly started revamping my ap for next year :D

I found this on the mac site today, and thought you, and other crazies like me already planning their re-ap, might want to know :)

"Information Sessions for MD Admissions - 2004

July 9 and July 23, 2003

Time and Location for both Sessions:

7:00 - 9:00 pm - Ewart Angus Centre (Purple Area)

Room: 1A6 (1st floor) - Registration is not required."

I'm SO there!!

md

Archived