Premed 101 Forums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMFIRST!

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

Happy birthday mumfirst! Welcome to the 4th decade! Being an early riser, I could never resist waking up early on my birthday as well...geeze, it feels great to be alive! :)

Unfortunately, here in Ottawa, the weather looks rainy and overcast. I can't remember the last May 1st that wasn't sunny and warm...perhaps this really does mark a "special" day!

I hope you have a great day!

Peter

Guest mumfirst

Hey Mayflower - I am PUSHING 40, but I'm not there yet!!! My big day isn't until May 30th! :lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you though! Despite the weather, have a good one - and don't forget that very special wish when you blow out your candles! ;)

BTW, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are now in the FIFTH decade, not the fourth! :b (sorry about that!)

Guest MayFlower1

Oooops...I forgot you aren't celebrating until the 30th! Darn it...of course I'm in the fifth decade...doh! My mind doesn't work like it used to :lol

Peter

Guest macdreams

Hey, HAPPY 40th MayFlower!! Hope you have an awesome day (despite the overcast weather... it's no nicer in toronto just for the record :( )

Best of luck getting in to Ottawa meds (and to you, mumfirst, on getting in to mac and celebrating your 40th on the 30th). I think I have all my dates/schools right this time! :b Pheuf!! :lol

Take care,

macdreams

Archived