Premed 101 Forums

I think I need help :)

Guest macdreams

Guest macdreams

I bought a hamster for my new apartment this weekend. This will be the first time I've lived outside of my parent's home or residence (I got to stay in my schools's apt. style diggs for 3 years!) so I thought I might need a companion :) .

The sick part is I named him Mac. Well, MacKey, actually as "he" turned out to be a she :b

I definietly need help!! :lol

md

Guest grandmellon

You are hilarious MacDreams... I hope Mackey keeps good company... I thought I was the only one that went MacCrazy... I pledged allegiance to MacDonalds after applying... and get a MacMeal every day :o :rollin

:eek ! now I'm on the way to Macs Anonymous :)

But seriously... when's our next MacGettogetha in T.O.? Does everyone want to meet before the celebration? I'm thinking maybe in two weeks... what does everyone else think?:D

Guest macdreams

Hey Mellonballs,

I'm totally up for a meet and greet before your letters come out. I can represent sanity as I'm not even in the running for a spot this year (but hopefully next year) and therefore am not feeling the same stress :rolleyes

Wait, me being the voice of sanity?!? Maybe we should re-think that one. :b Anyways, after my exams are over (May 9th) I'd love to see you all again. :D Coffee anyone?

MACdreams & MACkey

Guest macdreams

Oooh, drinks or ice cream sounds good too :) Nice suggestions, Nams!

I propose a get together the week of May 12th. Maybe the 15th Thursday? But I'm easy :P

md&mk

Guest VwDubber

Hey MD,

I love pets. They are super duper companions. I have a sheltie who keeps me company all the time! I can't believe you named your pet hamster "Mackey" though ... that is sickkkkkkkkk :lol *note the sarcasm* You should send Mac Admin an e-mail and let them know what you did. Better yet, send a letter along with a picture of her. Maybe she can become the new school mascot ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for setting up a another much deserved meeting. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it though. However, I'm sure there will be plenty of other opportunities.

Good luck with all your exams,

VDub-

Archived