Premed 101 Forums

The Long Awaited Verdict (is near) & MacGet2Gether II?

Guest VwDubber

Guest VwDubber

Hey Gang,

I've been feeling very out of the loop about everything so I haven't been online for some time. How is everyone else out there holding up?

Seeing that I missed the last getogether, is anyone else up for another chillin' session (maybe dinner movie ice cream?) sometime soon (ie. after the decisions come out ... we can laugh and cry 2gether :) ) I'm thinking a friday this time?

Let me know

Talk to you all soon, GOOD LUCK in the next few dayz and remember to keep us posted!

VDubzter- ;)

Guest Namgalsip

Hey VW,

Welcome back! We've missed you around here.

As usual I'm in for any getogether. Friday (June ??) sounds good to me.

See ya soon and good luck come D-day!!!

Nams

Guest Lynlloyd

Hi there folks,

Hope you all are holding out OK!!

I'm finding the wait awful. The last week I've been convincing myself that I'll get a reject letter and I'm practicing how I'll tell all the people who know I've applied (I've realized far too many people now know!!) that I am, in fact, a reject:\ :\ :\ :\

A gettogether...absolutely!! I'll need it whatever the outcome!!:D :D :D

TTFN, Lynlloyd.

Guest shelleyrn

Hey everyone...I would LOVE to attend, but as I am over in the next province, I'll have to pass, but will be there in spirit....let's just say, when we ALL get in, we can have one downright massive shin-dig!!!......Shelley

ps. and yes, I am completely frazzled.....

Guest VwDubber

Nams,

It feels good to be back. :) Thanks!

Lyn,

I'm feeling the same way as you've described. I've realized that I won't be the first one to see the thin or big envelope so I've instructed my mom either way ..... BIG - GOOD ... SMALL - BAD. The reject feeling is inevidable (I think I spelt that wrong!) ... lets hope none of us have to deal with it ...... uhm .... repeat after me now ladies and gents .. POSITIVE THOUGHTS ;)

As for the get together .... how is Friday, June 13th looking for everyone? yes I know it's FRIDAY the 13th ...... hehe :) Too bad you won't be able to make it Shelley. Don't worry ... I'll take some pics and solicit them to you .. hahaha :P :p :P :p :P :eek

VDub-

Guest Jbird

I tell you this wait is craziness! Since I'm way over here in Victoria "the getagetha" is a little far away for me but I will have a glass of my favorite red wine in honor of the occasion....maybe two depending on the size of the envelope I receive next week. Hang in there everybody!!!!:D

Guest MACFORME

Hey guys

Because it's Friday the 13th I cant come. Lol. No just kidding, but I wont be in town that day.

The 6th of June would be good for me. I am up for all those things (dinner, movie, and ice cream).

MFM

Guest VwDubber

So it looks like we're leaning towards the 6th.

I'm up for dinner and a movie but I'll go with whatever most people want. I have a car so I wouldn't mind driving some of you back home if you're worried about getting home late and stuff.

TTFN

VDub-

Guest VwDubber

I just wanted to say shame on me for not congratulating myself on my 100th POST! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Oh wait .. I'm not alone ... Lyn's at her 100th POST too. hahahahahaha

K ... back to work :)

Guest macdreams

I posted my 100th al long time ago, now... it must mean you two aren't here enough! ;) (LOL!) And we miss ya!

So nice to hear from everyone again! :D

I can't make the 6th on account of a surprise party I'm going to... then again, if the party is over early and ya'll are hanging close by (Bloor & Ave.) I'll totally be there! :b

I can't realate to the waiting anxiety you all are feeling... but I do wish you all the best (fingers AND toes crossed :D )!! You're an awesome bunch... and everyone of you I've met will make a great Dr. someday I'm sure!!

later gators,

md

Guest grandmellon

Hey Everyone!

We are planning MacGettogettha part II Everyone is invited (esp including moderators) It has been planned for this Friday June 6. Post if you can attend.. details to come... we have to decide if this date is still good for everyone

:D :D :D

Archived