Premed 101 Forums

UBC DMD Interview Invite/Rejection 2018

Invite

IP

GPA: 91%

DAT: AA 24, PAT 16 (I know....maybe my casper makes up for it?)

Anyone at UBC wants to practice? This is my first time applying for dental school and I don't know anything about PBL. Really stressed about the interview right now.

10 minutes ago, westcoastbestcoast said:

quite surprised at this. perhaps your CASPER really brought you down?

Yeah maybe, i guess ill never know since they cant tell us anything about our application, which doesnt even make sense to be honest.

Anyway, hopefully next year I will have a better shot. Good luck to everyone who got an interview, u should all be proud of urselves no matter what happens!

3 hours ago, chingp said:

Invite 

IP 

GPA: ~83% 

AA: 23

PAT: 20 

I was quite surprised that I got an interview invite with my gpa tbh, guess casper really helped.

Did you prepare for casper in any way? and how did you feel after you completed it? I've got similar stats

Also really sucks that we're not given any sort of indication of how casper is weighed or how we did on it

1 hour ago, rocmarc said:

Did you prepare for casper in any way? and how did you feel after you completed it? I've got similar stats

Also really sucks that we're not given any sort of indication of how casper is weighed or how we did on it

Yeah, I prepared for a few days ahead of time. I mostly just practiced typing out responses to common MMI questions and casper questions that i found on youtube to get the timing and formatting down. I had no idea how I did on casper even after I finished. I felt like I did very well on half of them but did pretty poorly on the other half since i ran out of time on two questions. 

Archived