Premed 101 Forums

Quote of the day

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some quotes from my favorite songwriter, Bob Dylan:

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.

Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot.

But even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked.

Democracy don't rule the world, You'd better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence, But I guess that's better left unsaid.

He not busy being born is busy dying.

Money doesn't talk, it swears.

No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.

You're an idiot, babe. It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe.

I am not askin’ you to say words like “yes” or “no”

Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything.

I think women rule the world and that no man has ever done anything that a woman either hasn't allowed him to do or encouraged him to do.

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Play it ****in' loud!

Thanks so much Future_doc!!! You make me feel better after feeling like the most stupid person in the hospital today!!!

You are very bright, blessed with humility and knowing what you don't know can lead to only further success. And I will be in your shoes soon. :) For sure, you were not the most stupid person in the hospital and certainly, not on this forum.

I have encountered the most stupid person on this forum, but with humility that he is presently lacking, there is hope for him.

'Self doubt combined with dignity is central to competent leadership... ( a leader)is able to recognize when he... is on the wrong track and perhaps identify the error by giving in to the need for complete reevaluation.' John Ralston Saul 'Voltaire's Bastards.

'The essence of good strategy is what has always been - insecurity and uncertainty.' John Ralston Saul 'Voltaire's Bastards

'There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth - not going all the way, and not starting.' Buddna

'Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?' Frank Scully

'Creative minds are rarely tidy.' Abbey Plaque

'innovators are seldom easy to be around. The most creative members of an organization can be irascible, annoying, touchy, intolerant, prickly, self aggrandizing. Their lack of tact offends coworkers. It also makes them willing to speak up when other hold their tongues. What comes out of their mouths is often quite valuable, if not always easy to hear.' Farson and Keyes, 'Whoever Makes the most Mistakes Wins.'

Archived