Premed 101 Forums

Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) Prep - $75/hour or Prepaid Package

MMI Ready

The Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) is being increasingly used by medical and other professional schools (e.g. pharmacy, veterinary, physiotherapy, etc) across Canada and the US to evaluate prospective students for admission. The MMI focuses on communication and critical thinking skills of applicants. Learning about the MMI process and practicing with sample questions can help.

Our team at MMI Ready will begin by learning about your background, your perceived strengths and weaknesses, and goals for the session. You will be introduced to the general MMI process and what to expect. When appropriate, we can move on to practice mock MMI interviews.

As a recent applicant myself, I have researched other MMI prep/consulting firms. I have found these to be either overpriced or unsatisfactory. MMI Ready provides professional applicants with an affordable alternative to practice their MMI skills.

I have a BA, MA, JD and MD. My schedule is very flexible and we can meet at a convenient location for you in Toronto or the GTA.

Costs: $75/hour without a prepaid package

Prepaid Packages: 1. 4 hours of MMI Prep - $260 - Initial consultation, MMI Prep Tips, Up to 1 Mock MMI 2. 6 hours of MMI Prep - $370 - Initial consultation, MMI Prep Tips, Up to 3 Mock MMIs 3. 8 hours of MMI Prep - $470 - Initial consultation, MMI Prep Tips, Up to 5 Mock MMIs

Please contact mmiready@gmail.com for any inquiries.

Archived