Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
Hades

USask Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected 2018

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, dentygal said:

Has anyone who has been waitlisted checked their application recently? The column where it previously said "Decision" has disappeared in mine, wondering if that's the case with others as well. 

Where on the waitlist are you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dentygal said:

OOP middle third - does your decision column still exist? I'm wondering if it's a system issue.

Yeah mine is still there! Hasn't changed in appearance since the first day (lol).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, dentygal said:

Has anyone who has been waitlisted checked their application recently? The column where it previously said "Decision" has disappeared in mine, wondering if that's the case with others as well. 

I still have my decision column 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2018 at 8:14 AM, abcdentistry said:

Does anyone know if we just send our immunization/serology/TB test results to the admissions office? I wasn't able to find clear information or a form in the offer letter or on the university website.

I was wondering about this too! The offer letter doesn’t really say we have to send anything soon, just that we acknowledge to comply to immunization requirements. Hopefully they send us more information soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2018 at 8:14 AM, abcdentistry said:

Does anyone know if we just send our immunization/serology/TB test results to the admissions office? I wasn't able to find clear information or a form in the offer letter or on the university website.

 

2 hours ago, sask1234 said:

I was wondering about this too! The offer letter doesn’t really say we have to send anything soon, just that we acknowledge to comply to immunization requirements. Hopefully they send us more information soon.

They will send an email with immunization information and documents. They will require you to fulfill the immunization requirements and get health services to sign it. Enjoy your summer for now, nothing to worry about. Most people do them, late into summer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NervouswreckSK said:

Does anyone know if the waitlist has moved since the last person got in?

I was accepted off IP waitlist June 12!!! I was in top third.  Sorry I haven’t posted I am out of country and don’t have good wifi.  I hope this posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×