Premed 101 Forums

Meds Soccer!!!

Guest 24medgirl

Guest 24medgirl

Hello all,

Just wondering what is the deal with Meds Intramurals. I've heard a bit about it and am really excited about it 'cause I'm a soccer girl. Have been playing for the last 15 years and also coach. Lovin' the World Cup - go England!!!

Anyone else plan on playing intramural soccer?

T.

Guest cpmcrry

Hey 24medgirl,

Wish we could watch the World Cup together!! I'm watching the Japan Austrailia match right now but it's not as much fun on my own. Also, Ireland's not in it this time so I'm having some problems finding a team to cheer for. Cheering for England feels like a betrayal!

I plan on playing intramurals. Not sure which yet but I played water polo, broomball, vollyball and soccer when I was at Dalhousie. I don't exactly have lots of soccer playing experience but I certainly try. I helped coach an U14 team one year and loved it! Been thinking of joining an adult league ever since!

Guest 24medgirl

Hey!

Yay World Cup! I might play intramural volleyball too! I might play club soccer in Ottawa. I have a team I used to play for, but I'm going to wait and see if I have time.

Can't wait to meet you! You should definitely play intramural soccer!

T.

Some champs in the house!

Soccer intramurals are the toughest to get in cause there aren't that many teams, our sports rep had to camp out in line to sign up! I'll talk to the rep this year and see what the deelio is.

Guest 24medgirl

Oh no! I really want to play meds soccer. That way I can get my soccer fix and might not play club and plus I think it would be SO much fun.

I'll keep my ears open during O-week for info.

T.

Archived