Premed 101 Forums

1 Little month to go

Guest happy2bme

I hate that they make you wait so long. I just went to New York for an interview and they have rolling admissions so they said they'd let me know by thursday of next week. Too bad the it can't work like that here....t minus 31 days to go 8o

Guest arjuna83

The US schools are still holding interviews? I thought they completed the process ages ago...

anyways good luck in your endeavours!

Those schools that have rolling admissions go until the end of April. I had given up hope of hearing from them but i got an e-mail in March. Thankx for the good wishes

Guest try2dstress

how much longer is it going to be mid-april?? this waiting is almost worse than waiting for interview offers...everything from now on is out of our control and it's making me crazy!! :eek

Guest cpltanto

Just wondering if there was anything else UofC requires from us applicants...

my understanding is that they do not count the gpa from this current year, so there isn't any need to send in transcripts... but waht about proof of graduation?

Thanks

Guest happy2bme

Yes you still do have to send this years transcript and your current course load GPA cannot be less than 3.2.in order for you to accept an offer if you get one.

But this will not count towards your already calculated Academic score by UofC

Scary for me is that I took one course and only ended up with a Bplus which is a 3.3, I would have been out of luck if I had gotten a B which was a 3.0!!!!

Archived