Premed 101 Forums

507 MCAT?

17 minutes ago, yeescience said:

Just curious if anyone got interviewed/knows of anyone interviewed last year with a 507 MCAT? Saw some 509s last cycle only. Mine is 129/124/128/126 and I'll likely be applying but without much hope haha. Good luck to everyone this cycle!

Queens is a black box, in addition to looking at the overall score, they also have cut-offs for each individual section. Every year, the cut-offs may potentially change. However, from the previous interview threads, the lowest CARS I have seen was 126. If we were to assume Queens to maintain the same cut-off, unfortunately, you will not have a very good chance to get an interview. However, since Queen's university application doesn't really require any additional essays or supplemental information, it wouldn't hurt to try to apply. Best of luck!

2 hours ago, yeescience said:

Just curious if anyone got interviewed/knows of anyone interviewed last year with a 507 MCAT? Saw some 509s last cycle only. Mine is 129/124/128/126 and I'll likely be applying but without much hope haha. Good luck to everyone this cycle!

You will almost certainly be screened out with a 124 in CARS, unfortunately.