Premed 101 Forums

Updated: Downtown house to share

Guest Marc

Thanks very much to everyone for their interest, all the rooms have now been filled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy all,

I can offer four big rooms in a very nice 3-storey house right between downtown and the hospital (91 Gore street, at Wellington). It's owned by my family (not me), and they've agreed to rent it to me. Personally I'd like to find other med students, because that way we'll all be on the same schedule, but law or grad students would be OK. I'm thinking of asking $550/month inclusive on a 12-month lease (heat, hydro, water and high-speed internet included; TV and phone would need to be discussed), but there are a few details to work out. The place has laundry, I'm thinking of adding a dishwasher, two full bathrooms and a finished basement for lots of storage. Parking is available close by for $45/month. The place will be available after the 18th of August, but can be made available for viewing before that.

If you're interested, give me an e-mail at marc.elliott @ utoronto.ca, or talk to me at Janet's BBQ tomorrow.

Cheers,

Marc

Edit: I realise I left this out: No pets (no pets with hair anyway, if you want a fish or a lizard, go nuts), and no smoking in the house.

Archived