Premed 101 Forums

Room for Rent - Downtown Kingston

Guest 007

Hey Everyone,

I got into Dal and am sadly leaving Kingston and my 3 fabulous roommates. They are looking for a new housemate in a 4 bedroom house. The house is at Brock and Clergy just steps from downtown, groceries, the hospital, and less than a 10 min walk from Botterell (where ALL of your classes will be). It is a fantastic NON-ghetto house with a new kitchen (with dishwasher!!) and bathroom (with a clawfoot tub!!). The room is bright but small with a large south-facing window.

They are looking for a female, non-smoker with no pets. The other girls are all in their second degrees entering 3rd year medicine or their final years of physiotherapy or occupational therapy. It probably goes without saying, but all of them are good students, but they definitely know how to have a good time.

I've really enjoyed living here and have no complaints. They are all considerate and relatively tidy (Yay for dishwashers!!). This is a fantastic find. They are willing to have the lease start September 1 with the option of moving in as early as Aug 26 (so you'd be settled before orientation week without paying August rent).

Rent is $355/month and with utilities you shouldn't be paying than $500/month total.

If you're interested email danielle_glen@hotmail.com (be sure to put an appropriate subject heading so it doesn't just go in her junk mail).

Archived