Premed 101 Forums

Full Course / Half Course?

I'm looking for for some guidance with Ontario College/University. I'm a mature student, and I didn't initially intend on working in medicine or science until I started a career in Film and Television and really didn't enjoy it. I decided I wanted to work in medicine and chose to apply to a 1 year certificate Pre-Health program in College to gain admission to a science program. I am anticipating I will want to continue my studies, and have looked into possible university transfers. 

The school I will be attending has a transfer pathway with Algoma University in Sault Ste. Marie into Honours Bachelor of Science Biology, and the transfer will grant me 15 credits of 120, I would be entering into second semester of 1st year. 

I'm hoping to apply to NOSM (I am Northern born and raised and don't plan on leaving) in the future - if I still feel dedicated and interested and should I meet the academic requirements. My question is, with doing 3.5 years with 105 university credits work out to being the requires 10 full course or 20 half courses? I think it works out to being 3 credits for 5 courses a semester in order to get 105 in 7 semester - I took a look at other medical school requirements in the province and they all have similar requirements, some being 15 full courses and I can't figure out if this pathway would satisfy those admission requirements. 

Apologies if this is a silly question, I've never attended university so the full course / half course thing is kind of confusing me.