Premed 101 Forums

UBC DENT 2025, No Interview invite and no rejection letter ?

4 hours ago, bubblebear123 said:

Hate to say this, but maybe they just haven't had the time to do rejection letters yet. I'm 100% sure I will be rejected because of the change in my courses I don't meet the prereq course requirement anymore. But got no rejection letter yet.

You'll never know! 

How's your stats ?

23 minutes ago, Lilllly said:

You'll never know! 

How's your stats ?

Was taking a summer course in 2020 (Biochem 2), but had to drop.. wasn't able to attend class due to longterm family issues. 

I'm taking it at my own uni this winter coming up but that'll disqualify my eligibility for UBC as they said all prereqs have to be completed by Aug, 30 of 2020. 

On 12/20/2020 at 4:27 PM, bubblebear123 said:

Was taking a summer course in 2020 (Biochem 2), but had to drop.. wasn't able to attend class due to longterm family issues. 

I'm taking it at my own uni this winter coming up but that'll disqualify my eligibility for UBC as they said all prereqs have to be completed by Aug, 30 of 2020. 

Sorry to hear that! 

On 12/26/2020 at 2:48 PM, haisha said:

Hi, happy holidays :D

May I ask how you know/where you got the info that UBC isn't done with their admission process yet? I'm in the same boat as you so I'm curious. Thank you!

Hi!! They said it themselves! But Im pretty sure it's over now :/