Premed 101 Forums

Can we bring pen + paper for QUeens MMI AND how long is the 'follow up' question displayed for?

Questions are in the title but I'll retype them here:

Does anyone know if we can have a pen + paper to take notes on during the interview?

Also, anyone know how long the follow up questions for each station are displayed on screen before the 2 minute timer to respond starts.

Thanks everyone and good luck on Saturday! :)

yes you can take notes during the interview with a pen and paper :) and i think that we don't get any time to think before responding to the follow-up question (someone please correct me if i'm wrong though)!! i think that the follow-up question will show up at the same time that the 2 minute timer begins to count down

best of luck to you as well!!! :wub:

8 hours ago, mamabear said:

Questions are in the title but I'll retype them here:

Does anyone know if we can have a pen + paper to take notes on during the interview?

Also, anyone know how long the follow up questions for each station are displayed on screen before the 2 minute timer to respond starts.

Thanks everyone and good luck on Saturday! :)

You're given a little paper notebook and a pencil that you're allowed to use, that you have to return at the end to be destroyed.

Good luck!!