Premed 101 Forums

UWO

Guest nataltula

Guest nataltula

If under offers of admissions it says I have an offer for the school below(dent)- does it mean I got in?

I am going to die until I know!!

Guest opnbsp

I hope so cause that's what mine said. I called Trish and asked if the myUWO information is accurate and she said it represents their decisions and is as accurate as can get. Never said I got in, but I said k then I'm just excited and I guess this means I'll have a great weekend and then she laughed. I told her who I am at the beginning and she know me as well. So I hope that's what it means or else I have to call everyone back and let them know I didn't get in.

Guest opnbsp

Oh and also I called a few weeks ago and although they do not release exact scores I was told my interview score is mid to high 80's. SO I gues 29-31/35.

Goodluck everyone,now I'm worried, maybe I didn't get in either, oh well gonna go drinking anyways.

Guest bebostyle

thanks...i guess the interview was bad for me..cuz my dat scores are right near yours and my average is 5% higher...

im mad at myself, stpuid interviewrers i had were not even from uwo, i felt they didn't feel the worth of my answers when i talked about myself...trish told me my score for the interview was in the 70's ...what a waste of a year...

Guest tamkhan1

i think its only fair that ppl with masters get accepted over people with only bachelors degree..even if they have similar stats...hell, i dont even have a bachelors degree yet..only done with 3 years of undergrad..

but, damn..i really wanted to get out of uoft this year

Archived