Premed 101 Forums

Nursing Student to med school. HELP!

Hey guys, I am going into my 3rd year in nursing at ualberta, Canada. Currently I have 3.2 GPA, I am also doing research for 2 years at a lab at the university, still ongoing (recently got the office of the provost award for 2 months for my research project that I participating in ). I also have some volunteering experiences in doing a tax clinic for a year, mentoring students for 1 year and teaching in nepal for 3 months. Currently I have started a new organization promoting youth engagement. I currently hold a HCA job with AHS for clinical experience. I am planning to take my MCAT 2022 summer (self study, I have kaplan books, and I am planning to get the AAMC question package and possibly uworld as well).  Please help me determine what to do to raise my GPA to get competitive especially as lot of nursing courses are pass/fail courses and don't count for GPA especially many of the 3rd and 4th year courses. And my first 2 years weren't great in terms of GPA. How do I boost my GPA? please help me!