Premed 101 Forums

Sending interview scores

Guest Emily44

Guest Emily44

Hi, just wondering if anyone can answer this question for me: say you get interviews with two dental schools and you want to send your interview score to the second school rather than going to the interview. Do you personally have to call the first school to release your interview score or do other dental schools have access to your interview scores from other schools? Thanks!

Guest chicken pot pie

Hey...you have to request to have your interview scores sent from one school to another...Im not sure about other schools, but Dal requires a written request to have interview scores sent from there to another school (ex. e-mail)...hope this answers your question!

Guest Adversary

I believe that is the case for any of the schools. You just have to request by email that one school sends your score to the other. I know that at UBC I was able to find out my percentile ranking before deciding whether to send the scores. This gives you an advantage in knowing what kind of scores you are sending off and whether it is better to do it again.

Guest sensodyne

some schools will tell you your percentile ranking only (UBC) and others will tell you only your raw interview score (U of A). Also, for U of A, you will ahve to write them a letter, not an email, requesting an interview score transfer.

Archived