Premed 101 Forums

UT class schedule

Guest hippo55

Guest uoft Chemistry

That's even more good news right UofT Dents 2010? :)

But yes i do look forward to meeting everyone in the fall, as for the CPR, what about we all take the free-bee one together?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Audio

lol jenleemo, you sound like a dude cuz of the words you use like "heads up, frontin, hurting" lol you must be one cool chick

yeah, we're gonna have a sic class. I for one won't be a gunner. I love general dentistry and would love to do it for the rest of my life. Maybe I'll decide to specialize later on but for now, i'm gonna approach this thing stress free and just have a blast.

I hope we have some cool guys and girls in our class so we can hit up clubs at least every few weeks as a group. We'll have fun.

Guest UofT DDS 2010

utchem........yes thats definietly good news.....

hippo ; my apologies, but like i said, its just even better....there seems to be a good mix of gals and guys in our class.

Audio: I think judging from this board alone we're gonna have a wicked class. yah the club thing is definietly on my list.

Kelly Dentist: not sure think we will get it soon from the admission package.

Guest jenleemo

ahaha- U of T chem... sounds like you're getting fresh with me & hippo here :rollin A CPR date?

But what the hay, sign me up for it all. CPR, clubbing, bball... hey Audio, what's myspace?

Guest Audio
:o what's myspace? haha i thought everyone has myspace. it's useless, time consuming and pointless but fun as hell. basically a community with all your friends and contacts. some blogging, some music, some flirting/internet dating...you name it, it's on myspace :P

Guest dds0t9

hi again,

I agree that you guys will have a great class. I was helping out with the interviews and there were alot of fun, social people there. Just look forward to O-week. you guys will have the time of ur life!

Ps. someone asked for txtbooks, but trust me, do not buy ANY until classes start, and even then, u only need to buy anatomy. other than that, you will come to love a little place around the corner called 'printzone'...ull know all soon enough! The best thing goin for you guys is that my class is awesome and will help you guys through everything (just as 0T8 did for us) enjoy ur summer!

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

retarded.

all of you.

I just love how people like to analyze me...just to make themselves feel better. Don't worry about figuring me out, deal with yourself first.

i love how people get all defensive esp those from U of T, oh Thechosenonedds doesn't represent all of us, etc, he should have used more tact etc. we are cool, he is not...etc. Of course i don't represent all of you, if i did, i wouldn't be able to acheive what i have and of course i differ from the norm, that is why I'm the best and you are not.

to that girl....

you are sooo hurting, what's with the attitude..nothing just showing you how I can be nice and be an ass at the same time...come on people analyze me more...what else have you got to say? or assume about me? I'm not nice. I'm an ass. i don't backdown. I'd rather be killed than to bow. Go ahead, kill me, bring on the pain. I love to be tortured. When I see blood, i taste it and it turns me on. I love having pain inflicted upon me or inflict it upon others... Backdown, ha.

to the 3rd year, i got your message. What are you trying to be? a hero? give it up. These people don't give a rat's ass, they are self serving losers too, they were the same reason why you stopped messaging in the first place. u want to help the same people who condemned you? I've read ur posts here before. These people shouldn't be given second chances, they will always give u hell when they disagree no matter if u are right or not, they dont know any better. look at how all of them gang up on me even supported this retardedonedds...just to get what? some bullsh*t strength in numbers? people who come on these forums are keeners...i'm one too. if not i wouldn't have gotten into oral surg and dental school...so if i'm a loser, so are all of you :) i'll even admit i'm a loser...don't be like me then..duh...

There will always be someone who will help and realize how most of the people here are douchebags anyways. If they really needed your help they will PM you. Don't need to speak for me man. I just help whenever i feel like it, and talk garbage because I can.

Everyone in our school knows that DDS0t9 is the most keen class and are full of losers anyways. Your class Ot8 is the dumbest. ANd our class are a buncha goofs, where most of them cna't even get all their reqs done in time. ot7 has a rep of being the most cold and selfish.

I'd hope that people weren't that dumb to think that I represent all U of T students to begin with, because that would be an honour to me knowing that I single handedly destroyed the rep of U of T via the internet....what stupid people.

I really enjoy this forum and making fun of people and screwing with your heads by actually giving u good advice so you think i'm nice...getting you all angry and stuff, thus i will continue to post.

Dr. ChosenOne in 2 weeks

i was wrong to think that i should act more professional and be more of service to these douches. They dont' deserve @#%$.

I will come here and vent my frustrations...this is another indication of how stressful dental school can be. Because to be honest, I'm a high achevier. I set high goals for myself and acheive them. But to do so, I have to go through a lot more grief. So i probably make things harder for myself, but I love it.

I am a spoiled psychopathic self hating masochistic egotistical brilliant anti-social over achieving bipolar megalomaniac. be careful, you might be my lunch. I forgot my medication....\\

i hate myself and love myself. I have everything but I feel empty. I want to care then destroy then care again. I like to cut flesh, then cure it, and cut it again.:evil :evil :evil :evil

Guest jenleemo

dr. chosenone-to-be: that's just sad & I feel badly for you. I'm not even gonna reply to your comments.

Anyway, according to two dentists I know who went to UofT (class of 2004), they both agreed that dents is a "walk in the park" compared to undergrad. Sure it's challenging, but ppl from years ahead give you notes, ppl help each other study- also you sometimes cover the same topic in several classes, so there's less material to learn.

I heard the same thing from a dentist that went to UBC and another from UofA. Ok, so these are the comments of only 4 dentists, but they are all saying the same thing- I think it's quite encouraging. ;)

Guest UofT DDS 2010

ChoosenOne: Ur a UofT student, did u ever look into our tuition invoice before? it covers healthcare insurance cost which means ur eligible for free coverage. We have the Center of Mental health and Addiction right here on campus, u certainly need the MENTAL aspect of it. Why don't u take a walk over there and have that fuc*ed up brain of urs checked out?

Jenleemo, don't worry about this retard, he/it just a loner and wants/needs attention. What kind of a person admitts that their a looser?????.:lol .........

Guest dds0t9

hmmmm...."DDS0t9 is the most keen class and are full of losers anyways"... I wonder where he gets that?? maybe its cause we had the highest enterance GPA coming in (higher than the Med class actually), or maybe because we got the highest class average in almost every course we had in dents. I am not gonna argue that people in my class are not brilliant. They are the smartest group i have ever met. But because we are smart doesnt mean we're keen! It has to do also with the fact that my class works together, shares everything we have, help eachother out so we all do well!

I'll leave it upto 1T0 in september to decide whether we are 'keen' or not!

Ps. dont worry guys, chosenWHAT's comment are actually pretty comforting! knowing that u can be an absolute dumbass, one with no sense of social skills, nor care, and still get into Oral Surg!!! sweeeeeeeeeet!

Guest UofT DDS 2010

ddsot9 has said it right, very comforting to know that even people like this get into oral surgery..........LOL :lol ....

I just hope that the folks down in Texas wasn't lighting up the goods :smokin too much before they read the applications but then again, who knows.....LOL

Guest TheRetardedOneDDS

I'm not sure why thechosenonedds posts here anymore. He's one of the idiots that nobody likes and won't go away. Nobody cares about you or your oral surg.

Guest Hugo69

This is just becoming a flame war. Hahah. You UofT guys should chill out like us Western guys, ahha :rollin

Dr. in 2 wks too, ahah, just more responsibilities 8o

Guest TheRetardedOneDDS

"This is just becoming a flame war. Hahah. You UofT guys should chill out like us Western guys, ahha

Dr. in 2 wks too, ahah, just more responsibilities"

ok. haha . thanks for the reply. haha

take care. haha

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

more comforting to know that you will fail in ur pursuit thus losing to a "guy like me"...

dent is not a cake walk compared to undergrad. And I had among the highest marks in the class

Hugo this flame war continues because people are stubborn and stupid. Too used to having things their way, so whatever I say that opposes them, they will always want the last word in. Even though most of these idiots probably took me seriously that I'm a complete psycho...whatever the case, i'm like that too. Only difference is that i'd admit to it.

read the remarks they make, all very predictable...

Guest TheRetardedOneDDS

@chosenone

You lie here all the time.

It's funny how you said you were going to one school in the states for oral surg, then when someone pointed out that they have never accepted a Canadian resident and will publish the names of those they accept on their site, you all of a sudden were not going to that school anymore. You make me laugh you fukkin douche bag.

Forgive me if I don't believe/care you "among the highest marks in the class".

The majority of people here will end up more successful than you. Why? They have social skills. You have clearly been a dipshit attention whore you're whole life. It's too late to change. You're patients will be lucky to be under GA when you're working on them. They won't have to listen to you run your mouth about useless shiit that nobody cares about.

I like how almost everyone on this forum unanimously hates you, and other people from U of T are embarassed that you are giving their school a bad name. Yet ... you continue to post here. Funny shiit.

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

I already made it. Even if they are more successful as a dentist/surgeon etc. than me, it does not matter. I've said it many times before, unlike most, I'm not in debt. Unlike most, I am not doing this because I need a job, but I actually like what i'm doing. U can believe what you want or say what you want.

I can say what I want too. In the end, reality is people like me, as douche as we are, will always come up on top because of who we are regardless of how we act or what ability...

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

i for one have a fan club..or anti fan club

Look at that idiot retardedoneDDS, this guy exists because of me. that in itself is a good enough example.

when you have to create an account just to deal with me, that is flattering already :)

Archived