Premed 101 Forums

UWO early admission students

Guest sensodyne

Guest Tonick

Yo L.L I know "it's hard to control yaself" but just have a look through some of the other threads. It seems that a number of the top 15 don't plan on accepting the offer at all. (which is good news for the rest of us)

ze ze ze ze ze...

Guest predentalguy

hey guys i heard most of the 15 rejected there offers as they think that they can get into meds or got into uoft dents... i already know of 5 people who declined the offers.... i guess that is why this thread hasnt been that active...

cheers

have u guys sent in ur marks and stuff yet?

Guest Tonick

I just sent in my transcripts and that form that confirms my Honors degree. Remember, you gotta get'em in before June 15th.

Guest tamkhan1

they wont release any of the decisions before first week or july. the admissions committee will meet in the last week of june.

Guest Labby Labberson

So does this mean that western isn't gonna move down the list and offer acceptance to people to fill out the top 15?

Guest predentalguy

i dont think they will keep moving down the list to fill the 15... the reason is because a lot of the applicants will be stronger i would say after there final marks are in... in other words u dont wanna give someone an acceptance as top 15 now then at the end of this year when final marsk are due some next person ends up ranking higher than them...

i dunno if that was clear.. the way i see it is that there are prolly 40 spots left for about 200 people

Guest Aplusdent

so they actually look at your final marks for admissions?? I thought the fall semester was the last one they look at...:rolleyes

Guest Labby Labberson

Yeah they look at final marks for sure. There's a reason why they make us wait a ridiculous amount of time before they make a decision at the end of june. Sort of makes you wonder why they think they need an application by december 1

Guest Aplusdent

Then I guess that concept only exists in Canada...since in the states you can get accepted by Dec. 1st...now I know why Canada's system is slow...they're waiting for senioritis to set in so they can drop applicants...nice...:x

Archived