Premed 101 Forums

Day before anxiety

Hey.
It's totally normal to feel that way.

The only advice I can give is to ask you what do you usually do in moments when you feel stressed or anxious? You know yourself better than anyone else.
I can share what helps me distract myself. It's simple things like watching some dumb reality tv show on netflix, being active, spending time w/ family/friends, reading manga, or dancing like nobody's watching to some dope a** music

You've been through some stressful times in your life. Reflect on those and what coping mechanisms you've used in the past.

Believe in yourself and know that you've done your best no matter the outcome.

• 7 months later...

It depends on what you like and what works for you. And also on how bad your anxiety is. I just listen to music or go out with friends to fight anxiety and feel more confident about upcoming events. It helps me feel that no matter what happens, I still have people whom I love and who love me.
But if the anxiety becomes too hard and it even borders depression, I need more powerful tools. This is the time I try to find delta 8 near me. Smoking some weed or taking some CBD oil is a sure remedy for anxiety. It helps me to become more confident and relaxed. But you should be careful with it because it’s still a drug.