Premed 101 Forums

Canadian dental

@MStudent Yeah thats what im askin. basically my first two years were not to good as I bombed 2 courses. Retook one did way better. However, my last two years are exceptional ig (straight As). One of the courses I did horrible was an elective (was not important at all) and now im kinda over obsessin with it and I withdrew from intro chem in my first sem of first year but retook it and did much better. My aim is western for dent as they take BEST two years of undergrad and i am just worried they will give a lot of wait to these two subjects i bombed even thouh my last two years were really good.

4 hours ago, predent111222 said:

@MStudent Yeah thats what im askin. basically my first two years were not to good as I bombed 2 courses. Retook one did way better. However, my last two years are exceptional ig (straight As). One of the courses I did horrible was an elective (was not important at all) and now im kinda over obsessin with it and I withdrew from intro chem in my first sem of first year but retook it and did much better. My aim is western for dent as they take BEST two years of undergrad and i am just worried they will give a lot of wait to these two subjects i bombed even thouh my last two years were really good.

They will calculate your GPA exactly the way they say on their website and use that GPA when deciding interview invites. Outside of that they don't care.