Premed 101 Forums

McGill PT QY 2022

8 minutes ago, takemal said:

ouu congrats my friend!! which one will u be choosing? and how long do u have to decide, just to give us an idea for the waitlist movement!

Im not too sure which school yet. I'm just worried my French is not good enough for McGill.

But, I have a few weeks to decide. I'll probably make a firm decision by mid June. Best of luck to you tho. Hopefully you get a spot!

2 minutes ago, Let_Me_in said:

Im not too sure which school yet. I'm just worried my French is not good enough for McGill.

But, I have a few weeks to decide. I'll probably make a firm decision by mid June. Best of luck to you tho. Hopefully you get a spot!

ohh i see okok take ur time and talk to ur friends/family !!! congratulations again! and thankyouuu i hope so too:rolleyes:

On 5/13/2022 at 1:30 PM, Let_Me_in said:

Thank you! I got into UofT as well

OMG congrats!!! i regret so much not applying there. I heard so many good stuff about the program there. Especially teachers being super helpful and it really shows that they love their job. If you have any questions about the program at UofT let me know, that's all I have been doing these last 3 days hahhaha

• PTPTPT changed the title to McGill PT QY 2022
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, MMPT said:

I just received a refusal letter. I was put on the waitlist in April and just now told that my application is not in the top 100 based on Casper and cGPA.. Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!

Me too - I'm a bit confused about it though because why would we be on the waitlist if we weren't in the top 100?

2 minutes ago, PTPTPT said:

Me too - I'm a bit confused about it though because why would we be on the waitlist if we weren't in the top 100?

Yep.. I am pretty sad about that maybe this year something went wrong with the refusal letters because I don't think anyone received one in April. So I guess they needed more time and just decided to put everyone on the waitlist until now...

• 2 weeks later...