Premed 101 Forums

How to prepare for the comp exam at the end of year 2?

Any tips and advice is greatly appreciated. Heard some people recommend Toronto Notes as a good prep source. Without a dedicated time to study for this, what's a good time management strategy? Would think that it'd be difficult to carve time out for it during individual blocks. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there;

I'm not sure what comp exam summary document is being referred to, but I, and one of my co-medical students created some exam preparation documents which folks found pretty useful, including those in years after us, I've heard.  They were  based on our own notes as well as Toronto Notes content.  Happy to share if anyone is keen.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 3:06 PM, HounsfieldUnit said:

Hi there;

I'm not sure what comp exam summary document is being referred to, but I, and one of my co-medical students created some exam preparation documents which folks found pretty useful, including those in years after us, I've heard.  They were  based on our own notes as well as Toronto Notes content.  Happy to share if anyone is keen.

Cheers.

Hi, thanks for the offer. Would love to have access to it, when you get a chance.

• 1 month later...