Premed 101 Forums

Calgary electives accommodation walk to Foothills in 10 min

MedsHousing.com Listing # 596

Calgary Elective Housing
Furnished Calgary, Alta-*electives friendly*Town house 10 min walk to Foothills Medical Center!
Hi! I'm an active professional who also works in health care at the Foothills in management. I live in a clean, quiet town house that's 10 min walk to FMC and 20 min walk to ACH! You would have a full bedroom with a queen bed, large closet, half bath to yourself (we need to share the master bathroom for showers). I have a desk set up in the office you can use if needed. I have a quiet and well trained Golden Retriever named Nash as well! If it works when I'm free and in need of groceries as well, I'm always happy to take you to the grocery store with me! Rent is $525 for two weeks, $1,050 for a month. Parking out front is available and I'm incredibly close to the river trails and about a 10 min drive to downtown.

• MedsHousing.com changed the title to Calgary electives accommodation walk to Foothills in 10 min