Premed 101 Forums

Who is Still Waiting for the Waitlist

Guest dho

Hey all! Was wondering who is still waiting out there to hear from a dental school? School starts soon and i hope that there is continued movement across the schools. Best of luck to all those waiting....

keep pullin for me buddy! Doesn't look too good now but i think that there might be a few last minute drops.

is there anyone else on the forum waiting...any school? I'm assuming that if waitlists aren't moving anywhere then people have most likely settled in for this coming year.

hey omizu.....seems like not much movement will happen unless there are some extreme circumstances. I think most have settled in because i haven't heard of anyone getting off a waitlist lately. Keep those fingers crossed though...peace

Guest madflossin

not that it neccessarily means anything ... but only 33 ppl have registered for dent so far at ubc ..... been stuck at 33 for a while now - so maybe there's still a few undecided ppl - meaning that there could still be one last 'last-minute' rush of movement to come off waitlists

keep the hope alive :hat

ONLY 33! That's shocking madflossin. You would think that people would register soon as they got a shot with school just around the corner. Maybe some thinking of last minute drops....who knows? Maybe some trying to screw UBC since they have such an unethical way of taking deposits off of applicants. Hope is alive....barely.

Guest snoop99

hey DHO.. sup buddy. I think the action starts now man 1-2 week before school.

UWO wants 26G in a week, so ppl who aint serious will drop cause most ppl paid the 1G deposit. UBC waitlist is chugging along (they just hit me), and Im a very below avg applicant and I came back from my trip now holding 3 acceptances. So 2 people are going to get called up at least.

Guest snoop99

Saskatchewan will contact someone today hopefully for classes which begin in 2 days (this friday)

I hope its DHO

At the vert latest it would be early morning if they didnt get my fax, although I think they had enough time.

Get that seat DHO

SNOOP AND SHAKHUR.....thanks for the wishful thinking. I think tomorrow will be the day if any. I hope its dho too......rock uwo. If not maybe i'll see you there next year. Peace.

Guest 2oothfairy

DHO what were ur stats for asdmission if i could ask? I am not a 90avrg student thats for sure.. and u said that u were accepted wiht below avrg marks. I need some encouragement

THanks

:)

Archived