Premed 101 Forums

UWO Class of 2009

Guest dentist2be

Guest twistedbrain

Congrats to you all,

hopefully you guys will receive your Orientation package in no time as the orientation committee has been doing a lot of planning this past several months to make sure it will be an enjoyable plus relaxing event.

anywho, the whitecoat ceremonies is a big thing that used to take place at the end of the curriculum (4 years), somehow this year they decide to move it to 1st year, (lucky you). So wear your engraved "labcoat" and show it to your upper year colleague. I bet that would make them jealous.

Anonymous

Guest jakinni

Hi all,

Also want to say hi to my future classmates. Great seeing so many of you guys being so friendly and warm here. Some other school threads are kinda dead. :\ Still eagerly waiting for the orientation package. :rollin

Guest dentist2be

Still no package!!.......anyways...so where is everyone living?...I think i'm gonna be living in the new sub-division off beaverbrook...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest belledentiste

I haven't received my package either. I think they'll be arriving on monday. I'll be living in an on-campus apartment. It took me forever to find a place on campus. Has anyone gotten their shots and blood tests done yet? I think I'm running a little behind schedule.

Guest snoop99

Is it a bad idea to show up in London like aug 29 and start hunting for a place to stay?

Right now that is the plan..

Im kinda shocked that most ppl were looking and found places to live in july. Hope 4-5 days before classes start is not too late.

I assume on campus housing is done, and I'll have to look off campus. Is anyone still out there looking to share?

Anyways see all U fine ppl in Sept at UWO.. im coming down and ill drag shakur wit me.

Cheers

Guest Mr Shakur

Off tha hizzle fa shizzle bizzle.

Showin up on the 28th, gonna find a place to live then. Move in on the 1st, show up hung over to the orientation on the 2nd, get laid on the 3rd... thats me plan.... Aint nutin but a gangsta party....

Archived