Premed 101 Forums

McGill PT QY 2023 Admissions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 12:03 PM, takemal said:

oh how did you know? there is 50 right now? Or was there always 50 to begin with?

there're 50 right now I don't know if there were 50 in the beginning  but I think that they alway keep 50 applicants in the list!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2023 at 2:03 PM, metr0 said:

i didnt apply to QY, so im not sure exactly, but i was accepted into the bachelors program one day before the first class. so i would say there still remains a bit of hope

Appreciate the info, it's keeping me a bit afloat. If i understand correctly, you got accepted straight away from Cegep into the PT bachelor's program? If so, would you mind sharing your stats (R score/Casper/ What year you applied/ any other pertinent info)

17 minutes ago, Gangstalicious said:

Appreciate the info, it's keeping me a bit afloat. If i understand correctly, you got accepted straight away from Cegep into the PT bachelor's program? If so, would you mind sharing your stats (R score/Casper/ What year you applied/ any other pertinent info)

that is correct. my rscore was 34.5, casper quartiles didnt exist (2021 cycle)

On 8/16/2023 at 11:11 AM, Gangstalicious said:

Does that include cegep students or only those for the QY of PT. How many are accepted into the PT program at Mcgill (including both QY and Cegep students)

cegep students cant apply to QY only people who completed undergrad did! I dont know how many the PT bachelors take from cegep tho

On 8/16/2023 at 2:03 PM, metr0 said:

i didnt apply to QY, so im not sure exactly, but i was accepted into the bachelors program one day before the first class. so i would say there still remains a bit of hope

were you waitlist and then got accepted? im currently on further review required since july 21!

• 3 months later...