Premed 101 Forums

Dalhousie interview invite Fall 2023

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm honestly not expecting an interview this cycle at this point because I think I did something wrong or they just didn't get my documents and I'm curious if other people have had my experience. I sent them my DAT scores, personal statements, transcripts, paid my application fee, and the only thing that was ever recorded on my application summary on dalonline was that they got my application fee and my transcript (which I sent as an etranscript). Nothing else was marked as received and after emailing them a few times about it, they got back to me telling me not to worry as the online info was not accurate and they'd reach out to me if anything was wrong, and ever since that it has been radio silence. Only a few months ago was there some email asking if I was applying for Affirmative Action (which I am not), and I have heard nothing since. When I log into dalonline it says that my application status is "Incomplete items outstanding" because it still doesn't say they got my DAT/personal statements.

Is anyone else's experience like mine or did I do something wrong? I don't mind being rejected, but if it's because they didn't get my documents or something like that, then I question if it's worth applying in the future...

31 minutes ago, DDS96 said:

Any idea when the decisions will come out ?

I was told late May, early June, so it wouldn't surprise me if we hear at the end of this week. That also falls in line with the previous years where they have found out around the first of June.

11 minutes ago, James71 said:

I was told late May, early June, so it wouldn't surprise me if we hear at the end of this week. That also falls in line with the previous years where they have found out around the first of June.

Did the interviewing panel mention that or the admissions ? Can I dm you ?

• 2 weeks later...