Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2024 Cycle

2 hours ago, ot2.0 said:

Also wondering this! Nothing has changed on my acorn....fearing a rejection 

asked my uoft undergrad friend and neither her, nor her friend see anything on their ACORNs for OT…. apparently you can check by logging into acorn with your “joinID” if you applied to UofT for undergrad though?  Even if you’re not a student, you just need the login information from your email. Checked mine that way and I don’t see anything either.  Not sure if its a good sign or not that so many people aren't seeing, especially since pt came out a few days ago. We just have to wait at this point for midnight tomorrow or someone else’s confirmation of OT enrolment 

1 hour ago, otot123 said:

asked my uoft undergrad friend and neither her, nor her friend see anything on their ACORNs for OT…. apparently you can check by logging into acorn with your “joinID” if you applied to UofT for undergrad though?  Even if you’re not a student, you just need the login information from your email. Checked mine that way and I don’t see anything either.  Not sure if its a good sign or not that so many people aren't seeing, especially since pt came out a few days ago. We just have to wait at this point for midnight tomorrow or someone else’s confirmation of OT enrolment 

I applied to UofT for undergrad too but I don't have all the information for my joinID account besides my username. Do you know if there's another way to log in? 

7 minutes ago, PlsTakeMeOT said:

I applied to UofT for undergrad too but I don't have all the information for my joinID account besides my username. Do you know if there's another way to log in? 

maybe you can reset your login? is there a forgot password option? or email uoft IT

Just now, otot123 said:

maybe you can reset your login? is there a forgot password option? or email uoft IT

Yeah, I tried those options too but it also asks for my applicant number. Tried putting in my ORPAS reference number but it didn't work :(

1 minute ago, PlsTakeMeOT said:

Yeah, I tried those options too but it also asks for my applicant number. Tried putting in my ORPAS reference number but it didn't work :(

oh i see, i had to search for mine by finding the email i got from OUAC when i applied for undergrad.