Premed 101 Forums

Getting a Dentistry Job in AUS after immediately after graduating from Canada/the UK as an overseas student?

So I'm going to IMU in Malaysia, and they offer a twinning program that lets you study the second half of your BDS course in one of 4 countries, Australia, NZ, Canada and the UK... the degree being awarded coming from the university you complete your studies in.

I'm planning to work in Australia, but the caveat is... I'm not sure if I'll wind up going there? There's a ranking system and I might not get my first choice...

I hear apparently that Australia recognises Dental Grads from Canada and the UK's degrees.. So it seems I'm definitely safe though.. But are there any caveats? Would being in a twinning program.. being an overseas student, heading there immediately without any work experience cause any hurdles? I don't plan on working anywhere else after graduation besides Australia...