Premed 101 Forums

Canadian DAT - Chance of Admission to UofT or UWO?

Canadian DAT - Chance of Admission to UofT or UWO?

renderTimingPixel.png

Hey guys, I got my Canadian DAT results back as follows:

Bio: 20

Chem: 20

AA: 19

TS: 20

RC: 18

PAT: 19

I hope it's okay to ask for admission chances here. Do I have good enough scores for UofT or UWO? My cGPA is currently 88-90% (UfT) and 95% plus for 2 years combined (Western). Do I have a good shot of getting in and should I rewrite the DAT?

My extracurriculars are as follows:

Hospice Volunteer | Heart House Hospice May 2020 - January 2021

• Engaged in person-centered therapy with palliative care individuals weekly

Heart House Hospice | Gentle Aroma Touch April 2020 - Present

• Healed palliative individuals using aromatherapy-based techniques and gentle strokes

Heart House Hospice | Reiki April 2020 - Present

• Healed and improved wellness for palliative individuals using spiritual energy through chakra nodes

Ryerson Science Society | Funding Request Committee September 2019 - April 2020

• Led individual student and student group budgeting and led decisions for the approval/disapproval of reimbursement and student group payment

Ryerson Science Society | Finance Committee September 2019 - April 2020

• Facilitated budgeting, filing, Quickbook expenses, and other finance-related tasks

Ryerson Science Society | Vice-President of Finance April 2020 - May 2021

• Managed the Ryerson Science Society Quickbooks account, oversaw student group and individual funding/budgeting

• Managed meetings and deliberated tasks for the Funding Request Committee and the Finance Committee

Ryerson Science Society | Events Student Council April 2020 - May 2021

• Planned, produced, and attended events for the Ryerson Science Society

Ryerson Science Society | Chemistry & Biology Board Director April 2021 - May 2022

• Discussed and critiqued student initiates and events for the Ryerson Science Society at regular board meetings

Science Discovery Zone | Innovation Stream February 2021 - Present

• Discussed, ideated, and solved prevalent problems on campus using the evidence-based approach

• Deliberated on business ideas using science and marketing strategies

Ryerson Science Society | Frosh Committee Finance Coordinator May 2021 - September 2021

• Managed the budgeting and expenses of the Ryerson Science Society’s Frosh Committee

Toronto Metropolitan University | Ontario Science Games Sponsorship Lead. Sept 2021 - Jan 2022

• Increased sponsorship, patrons, and sponsor membership at the University

Toronto Metropolitan University | Biomed Innovation Sponsorship Engagement Lead

Sept 2021-May 2022

• Increased sponsorship, patrons, and sponsor membership at the University

Anti-Black Racism Student Advisory Group | RSS Liaison December 2020 - May 2022

• Met regularly with the Ryerson Science Society to communicate updates and recommendations from the ABR SAG to implement changes in the best interests of Black student inclusion

Toronto Metropolitan University | Research on Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion May 2022 - June 2023

• Improved inclusion across several racial demographics at Toronto Metropolitan University

Toronto Metropolitan University | Music Therapy Research May 2022 - June 2023

• Improved wholeness and well-being of participants at Toronto Metropolitan University through